Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Identifying mental health conditions
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Mental health conditions
• Eating disorders
• Personality disorders
• Drugs and alcohol
• Bipolar disorder